Why Do Smiles in Framingham Patients Love Invisalign?
- Nearly Invisible. Invisalign is made of a clear thermoplastic material called SmartTrack. To make this material was no easy task, in actuality, 260 different materials were put to the test. Eight years of research and development were undertaken to ensure the highest quality of this material. This is great news for anyone looking to improve their smile, without altering their appearance doing so.
- Remove with ease. As opposed to traditional braces which are glued to teeth individually, Invisalign is easy to replace and remove. Invisalign provides a sleek alternative to traditional hardware.
- Indulge in the foods you love. When it comes to having traditional braces, there are definitely some foods better to avoid. Anything sticky like gum is your enemy, popcorn at movie theaters is no longer something you can indulge in, and teeth may be additionally sensitive to cold treats like ice cream because of metal materials used. Choosing Invisalign means not having to change your diet.
- Non-irritable. Braces are traditionally made of metal, and we all know that metal isn’t necessarily the most comfortable material, although it is effective. Invisalign is different. There is no metal, and there is less pressure thanks to constantly applied and evenly distributed force made possible by advanced technology.
- Similar cost to braces. The cost of braces and Invisalign, depending on the patient, is generally the same. There may be small differences, but Invisalign is actually 50% faster than before, thanks to new SmartTrack material.
- Hygienic. Brushing teeth with braces requires a little bit more attention to detail, as well as special toothpaste with added fluoride. Since Invisalign is completely removable, you can easily go about your daily routine unchanged. Everything from flossing to brushing is a bit easier thanks to this advanced system. Only one additional step is necessary to ensure proper hygiene, and it’s quick and easy. This is cleaning the Invisalign retainers themselves. If you need help learning how, the team at Smiles in Framingham Orthodontics is here to help!
- Fewer visits are required. With braces, visits and checkups with Dr. Deborah Himelhoch occur almost every four to six weeks. Invisalign, however, occurs less frequently and visits to Smiles in Framingham Orthodontics are extremely quick and painless.
Dr. Himelhoch and our team at Smiles In Framingham are experts in orthodontic care. We are here to answer any questions you may have involving Invisalign and Invisalign Teen in Framingham MA, Southborough MA, Ashland MA, Wayland MA, Natick MA, Marlborough MA, Hopkinton MA, and Holliston MA. Contact Smiles In Framingham to schedule a free consultation today.