Finding an Invisalign near Natick MA provider doesn’t have to be hard when you have Dr. Deborah Himelhoch and the staff of Smiles in Framingham on your side. Dr. Deborah Himelhoch has the knowledge and skill to know what’s needed to make your Invisalign treatment successful in Natick MA.
Invisalign Natick MA
These clear aligners are convenient, discreet, and removable by the wearer. They must be worn conscientiously, however, to be effective. Commitment and a few handy tools taught to you by the Smiles in Framingham team will guarantee Invisalign patients of Dr. Deborah Himelhoch a successful treatment outcome. However it’s important to know what Invisalign can and can’t fix.
Invisalign can correct:
1. Gapped Teeth: Gapped teeth can occur because of abnormal growth in the jawbone or when existing teeth spread and move to fill the space where a tooth or teeth are missing.
2. Overbite: An overbite or “overjet” is when the upper row of teeth extend out an angle and lie in front of the lower row of teeth when the patient’s mouth is closed. An overbite can cause pain in the jaw or even gum disease.
3. Underbite: Underbites occur when the upper row of teeth bites behind the lower row of teeth. Usually, underbites are caused by an overgrown lower jaw or an underdeveloped upper jaw.
4. Open Bite: Open bites occur when the upper row of teeth and the lower row of teeth do not meet in the middle of your smile. This can be caused by a misaligned or abnormal jaw or by thumb sucking.
5. Overcrowded: When all of the teeth cannot fit into the mouth in correct position. While not typically painful, overcrowded teeth can lead to an accumulation of food, plaque, and tartar, which may lead to tooth decay or gum disease.
6. Crossbite: Crossbite occurs when both the upper and the lower rows of teeth are misaligned in relation to each other. Crossbite can cause abnormal wear on the teeth and lead to bone loss or gum disease.