Invisalign® in Framingham, MA
Are you looking for a way to straighten your teeth without metal braces? Invisalign® might be the answer! Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of custom made, clear plastic aligners. The best part, they are virtually invisible, which means you get to smile big and with confidence throughout your treatment. Invisalign is a great option for adults and teenagers. Dr. Himelhoch proudly offers Invisalign to the residents of Framingham, Southborough, Ashland, Wayland, Natick, Marlborough, Hopkinton, and the surrounding area. Call us today to schedule your free Invisalign consultation.
How Does Invisalign work?
The Invisalign System combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology with 100-year-old science of orthodontics. If we determine that Invisalign is right for you, Dr. Himelhoch will start by creating a custom treatment plan just for you. The Invisalign aligners move your teeth in small steps until the desired position is reached. Each aligner is created to fit your mouth at each stage of your treatment plan. Here’s a rundown of what you need to know about Invisalign:
- Clear, removable virtually invisible aligners
- Aligners are replaced roughly every two weeks
- Typically patients use 12 – 48 aligners during treatment
- Aligners can be removed to eat, brush and floss
- Teeth move gradually week-by-week
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign is a great treatment option to correct a variety of common bite problems. Now you know how Invisalign works, don’t you want to know the benefits?
- Appearance If you are concerned with your appearance during orthodontic treatment, Invisalign is definitely a great option for you. With Invisalign, you no longer have to worry about metal wires or brackets filling up your mouth. Now, you can straighten your teeth discretely!
- Comfort and Ease. Invisalign is both comfortable and easy. Since the aligners are removable, you can eat and drink whatever you want. Unlike with , you can also brush and floss with ease, helping your teeth stay healthy and clean throughout your treatment.
Invisalign treatment time will vary depending on the severity of the case, and the unique needs of each patient. Schedule a free consultation with Dr. Himelhoch to find out if Invisalign is right for you! If you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment, Dr. Himelhoch will discuss both your custom treatment plan, as well as what to expect during your treatment. Interested in Invisalign Teen, we offer that too!